Drives the architecture for key cross team / cross product development projects via architecture/design documents and proofs of concept.
· Establishes software development patterns and best practices via examples and shipping code.
· Ensures that all relevant project teams follow a common set of principles and patterns and utilize a standard set of technology frameworks and libraries.
· Provides leadership across the architecture community to ensure solutions are built in alignment with platform principles and standards.
· Mentors and builds world-class high-performing engineering and data science teams.
· Applies architecture best practices that helps increase execution velocity.
· Develops architectures that are inherently secure, robust, scalable, modular, API-centric and global.
· Influences technology selection for the enterprise.
· Defines deployment topology by working with peers across the technology organization.
· Optimizes use of Visa's Platforms & Solutions.
· Demonstrates thought leadership through presentations and teaching across Visa.
· Contributes to key Visa and VAS platform technology initiatives.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.