Skills and Requirements:
● Bachelor's degree with around 3 years in MS SQL database support.
● Experience managing SQL Server databases on Windows.
● Experience in creating, maintaining and troubleshooting SSIS/SSRS packages.
● Experience configuring and managing SQL Server Always-on Availability groups.
● Experience managing databases in private data centers as well as in AWS/Azure Cloud
● Experience with Query and Database Optimization techniques.
● Expertise in writing, reviewing, troubleshooting, and optimizing complex SQL
● queries, stored procedures, views, functions etc.
● Ability to multi-task and work independently on projects.
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments.
● Familiarity with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL is a huge plus.