Partner with BU Heads to implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances • Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check and candidate on-boarding details.
• Facilitates New Employee Orientation program for new hires.
• Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruitment, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
• Analyse and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
• Partner with Learning & Development to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility, and job performance.
• Educate BU heads on performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transition • Handling the ISO Audits.
• Implementing reward and recognition interventions to increase bottom-line results and employee engagement
• Implement HRM interventions on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion, or talent management
• Work together with BU Heads and employees to solve conflicts and help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover