Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
· Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
· 1.3 years -3.5 years of industry experience
· Familiarity with security practices in web application delivery
· Technical background in Linux-based scripting.
· Knowledge or experience in Build, System Testing, Backend Testing, Smoke/Sanity Testing, End-to-End functional and Regression Testing on various domains [System, Storage and UI] will be an added advantage.
· Experience with agile processes and general understanding of product development
· Should have understanding of development test framework tasks and responsibility involved
· Should be a good collaborator and should exhibit good soft skills.
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Handles hard problems with a positive "can do" attitude
· Team player and able to work with others all skill level
Good to have
· Experience in writing scripts & automating test cases using Shell. Any additional scripting knowledge is an added advantage.
· Should be flexible and adaptable to changing demands and needs with related to script coding
· Good to have any Java certification and Training.