Job Summary / Responsible for:
- The Principal Engineer is a key technology gate-keeper who will provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects.
- These products would need to be developed and supported with cloud agnostic architecture and having the deployment flexibility.
The responsibilities listed below would span across multiple key P1 products in Supply Chain portfolio. The roles and responsibilities include:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lay out Tech Stack and Architectural design patterns with enterprise architecture alignment
- Perform POCs and provide the guidance to the teams with the pros and cons derived from the POC outcomes
- Define measurable success criteria for the engineering and operational excellence so that the teams can build their design and implementations against the same.
- Be able to connect with the business and translate the business requirements into technical design
- Proactively identify design and integration dependencies with various enterprise products
- Identify and build common enterprise components and platforms that can be leveraged by multiple products
- Build and coach the team on engineering best practices among engineering as well as leadership community
- Help recruit the best Talent
- Provide technical mentorship to other team members