This role is responsible for enabling the various business / functional units to comply to financial policies, procedures and standards, to achieve their financial objectives. This role is t function like a pivot between various business / functions and finance. Role should own MIS, planning & performance management.
Roles & responsibilities
- Responsible for financial forecast for various business / functional units.
- Responsible for handling financial reviews with delivery units. Understand the business levers for improving the program profitability.
- Monitor the regular expenses and enforce budget control on those operating exps
Financial Reporting & MIS
- Publish and review MIS reports for Management/ Unit Head
- Preparing, reporting & analyzing monthly MIS for the units.
- Assist the team with project pricing through financial evaluations of specific proposals.
- Assist the commercial team to get the best fit financial model. Come up with innovative pricing techniques
- Venture into the market and identify the trend in pricing that is relevant to IT infrastructure industry.
- Support the legal team in ensuring commercials and T&Cs are correctly captured in the agreements.
- Support the strategy planning process by providing analysis on Industry, competition etc. Actively contribute into the brain storming sessions.
- Support in collating data for preparing the business plan for all the functions and business units and for the Company as a whole
- Establish Financial measurement standards and monitor performance against goals (Unit goals) and publish variance report
- Set goals for the leadership and ensure they are aligned to the scorecard
- Drive/ support corporate initiatives regarding finance activities (Like imparting trainings etc