1. You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to Design document.
2. You will have the complete understanding of customer needs and expectations to enable the effective delivery and development of appropriate quality services which exceed customer expectations.
3. You will follow the software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
4. You will investigate issues by reviewing/ debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
5. You will show appropriate respect for coworkers, work within a team, collaborate and work together to achieve goals.
6. Add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, guide the team members and work with cross functional teams.
7. You should give demo or explain how the product can be applied to a particular domain area, should suggest product feature enhancements or improvements to product based on the knowhow.
8. You will take initiative in solving or helping to resolve problems or recommending solutions that would reduce delivery timelines.
9. You will ensure task allocation for more than 80% of available hours of the team members, If clarity not available escalate immediately to reporting manager.
10. You need to plan, prioritize and think ahead the task on hand & organize resources around it towards an effective execution.