- 80% Core C++ developer
- 20% Cross platform (both on Unix and Windows)
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Good understanding of database concepts.
- Excellent in C++ cross platform programming (Windows, U/L).
• Knowledge and experience with Network programming: protocols, standards, experience with implementation
• Experience with .Net/Windows Forms is a plus
Excellent in Object Oriented programming, including Inheritance and polymorphism.
• Excellent in programming on Windows Platform, including multi-process, multi-thread, kernel object programming.
• Familiar with COM programming.
• Experience with storage/backup software development is a plus
• Strong passion and enthusiasm in studying new technology.
• Strong skills and methodology in issue analysis.