Responsible for development of SAP applications and interfaces. Required to work with functional and technical analysts to write technical specifications and code from functional specifications, unit test that code and diagnose and implement fixes as needed. Ability to work independently, with a minimal amount of guidance from technical leads, to successfully create required new programs and troubleshoot issues on already developed programs, following corporate standards and best practices
Essential Duties (not necessarily in order of importance):
- Write technical specifications from provided functional specifications, business requirements and high level technical architecture design;
- Create test data, unit test new applications and work with functional team to resolve functional unit testing issues;
- Resolves and help mitigate production application issues. Work with other business and technology teams to support resolution of end-user inquiries;
- Create new applications using ABAP/SAP technologies.
- Supervise team of developers
- SAP technical knowledge including advanced ABAP programming/Workbench, data conversion tools, and object-oriented programming.
- Participates in systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Collaborates with project team to keep projects on schedule by coordinating activities, monitoring project schedules, and costs.
- Work with technical leads to create and evaluate proof-of-concepts.
- Other duties as business needs dictate.
- Compliance with ISO procedures and policies.